This kit is dedicated for protecting plastic, acrylic and plexiglass surfaces. Coating will reduce the adherence of limescale, dirt, grease to the surface, thus making it easy to clean. Treated surfaces will also get hydrophobic properties, which will even further reduce the amount of sediments on Your bath or sink. In time, when surface will eventually get dirty, protection will help to clean limescale and dirt easily – You won‘t require any aggressive chemicals to do that.
Before using this kit, make sure that the surface You‘re about to treat is clean, degreased & dry. Insects, dirt, grease and dust must be thoroughly removed before using this coating kit (You can use standard cleaners.) This kit contains skin drying components, hence using of nitrile gloves is recommended.
I. STEP - PREPARATION
1. Open this compartment (left side of the sachet) and remove the damp cloth.
2. Use the cloth to degrease the surface You’re planning to coat.
3. Wait for 30-60 seconds until the surface is completely dry.
II. STEP - COATING
1. Open this compartment (right side of the sachet) and remove the damp cloth.
2. Using parallel overlapping strokes, coat the desired surface – You can use the cloth until it becomes completely dry.
3. When the cloth dries out, use a clean dry microfiber cloth (or paper towel) to polish the surface until it becomes shiny.
Attention: DO NOT touch, pollute and/or wet the surface for min. 2 hours (10-12 hrs is recommended). In case of daily maintenance tasks, please use microfiber cloth dampened with water. In case of direct contact of product with eyes and/or mouth, rinse with large quantities of clean water.
Storage: keep between +5 and +25 °C, keep out of reach of children.