Your wipers can’t deal with rain when it pours like crazy? During strong rain You’ve had to stop Your car at the side of the road? You’re tired of scraping insects or frost from Your windshield? Then You definitely have to try this coating out! This product enhances visibility during pouring rains. It also repels the rain droplets due to hydrophobic properties, which means You don’t need to use Your wipers when the speed is 70 km/h or above.
Before using this coating kit, please make sure that the glass surface is ideally clean, dry and degreased. If the surface is polluted with insects, dirt, dust or mud, it has to be thoroughly cleaned before application can continue. Also make sure that the surface is not hot before starting the application process. This product contains skin drying components, so use of nitrile gloves is recommended.
I. STEP - DEGREASING
1. Open this compartment (left side of the sachet) and remove the damp cloth.
2. Use the cloth to degrease the surface You’re planning to coat.
3. Wait for 30-60 seconds until the surface is completely dry.
II. STEP - COATING
1. Open this compartment (right side of the sachet) and remove the damp cloth.
2. Using vertical overlapping strokes, coat the desired surface – You can use the cloth until it becomes completely dry.
3. When the cloth dries out, use a clean dry microfiber cloth (or paper towel) to polish the surface until it becomes shiny.
Attention: DO NOT touch, heat, pollute and/or wet the surface for min. 2 hours (10-12 hrs is recommended). In case of daily maintenance tasks, please use microfiber cloth dampened with water. In case of direct contact of product with eyes and/or mouth, rinse with large quantities of clean water.
Storage: keep between +5 and +25 °C, keep out of reach of children.