FOR POLISHED, NON-POROUS MINERAL SURFACES AP-30
AP-30 is a product designed to protect and maintain surfaces made of polished stone. It is an alcohol-based solution containing hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic silanes.
Surfaces, coated with this product will inherit super-hydrophobic properties which make possible to retain the esthetic looks and functionality of the treated surfaces. It is difficult to remove dirt, such as that caused by soot, dust, liquids (acids and bases) and oils, it's easily absorbed by the unprotected surface. But if the surface is protected with AP-30, all these negative environmental effects and conditions will be blocked by nano particles.
AP-30 is used to create an “easy-to-clean” effect on the surface and resistant to extreme weather conditions. The product protects:
• Plates and elements of tombstones,
• Statues and monuments,
• Stone kitchen tables,
• Windowsills and stone railings,
• Ornamental elements made of polished stone.
Marble, granite, polished limestone, and other non-absorbent stone surfaces.
Properties and advantages:
- Creates a steam-permeable, hydro-and oleo-phobic protection;
- Does not create a sticky silicone film;
- Does not create a darkening film or an effect of wet stone;
- Protects facades against pollutants consolidating esthetic and clean look, and helps to clean the surface later on;
- Hinders and slows the growth of microorganisms;
- Creates an effect of pear-drops of water on the surface;
- Protects against creation of leaks caused by rainfall.
1. Before application ensure that surface to be protected is dry and clean.
2. Best method of application is using manual pump sprayer or a brush.
3. Spray coating on the substrate until product is not more absorbed.
4. Leave to dry. Protect from water and rain for period of 6 to 12 hours after application.
About 3 years - marble, polished limestone;
5 - 7 years - other mineral surfaces.